1. What’s your name and how can people contact you on Facebook?
Lefevre Marback D’Oliveira
2. Where are you from?
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3. Before vaping, did you smoke and/or chew tobacco products?
4. How much did you smoke/chew a day?
2 or 3 packs of Marlboro a day
5. What prompted you to try Vaping and when did you switch to Electronic Cigarettes?
I always been an athlete, when I stopped I started smoking, I was looking to get my health back
6. Did you initally vape and smoke or did you switch completely?
I started late 2010 and I had a very bad gear and a terrible juice, so I started and couldn’t stop smoking, after I found some quality juices, never smoked again
7. What was your first device/atomizer?
Ego with ego tank
8. How long did you stick with your first device and what made you upgrade or buy another device?
More power and more time of vaping
9. Have you noticed a difference in your health when you switched to vaping? Can you elaborate what and how?
I tried to quit smoking lots of times and gained a lot of weight with it, that was the first time that I stopped smoking and lost weight. I cpuld taste my food again, and I never drinker water because I hated the taste of tobacco mixed with water so I started drinking water. I could came back practicingg sports because I could breath well again
10. What kind of device and atomizer would you consider your daily driver?
11. If money was no object, what would you consider as your optimal setup?
Wizard Evolved with a Rose on top of it
12. What kind of PG/VG ratio do you vape?
13. What nicotine level are your juices usually?
14. Can you share your Top 3 favorite liquids and the vendor that sells them?
Creme Brûlée – Jimmy the Juiceman; Tiki Juice – Halo; Freedom – Halo, but I make almost everything that I vape
15. When it comes to the debate of Electrical vs. Mechanical where do you stand and why?
I like both! Mechanical for genesis and DNA20 for the rest
16. What kind of atomizer do you prefer and why?
I love my ithaka… doesn’t leak great flavor and have a fair amount of airflow
17. Tight airflow or loose and why?
I like it right between the middle (but I find kayfun very tight), but I like to change during the day, sometimes more loose, some more tight, dependes with what I am drinking, and what I am gaping and my state of spirit, that is why I always try to get the variable airflow attys
18. Do you prefer mouth inhales or Lung Hits?
Mouth to lung, I can’t do the direct lung ones (I don’t know how to…)
19. How do you feel about the negative press that’s circulating about vaping?
It pisses me off! And here in Brazil the situation is even worse because it’s mainly false press
20. Do you think that vaping should be regulated either as a pharmaceutical product or as a tobacco product?
I think it should be regulated in a different category, unregulated leaves us using a lot of stuff without we really knowing what was the true materials on it
21. What do you think is the next innovation in vaping?
Well, I would love some ever lasting batteries!